Why I Took This Course In The First place
- I could put up a boring, mediocre-looking page, yet I wanted to be able to do more.
- With my son off to college, there was no more instant help or problem-solving. Uh-oh time for action!
- I'd developed a basic working knowledge of HTML, but knew there was much more to learn. Such as:
- deeper HTML knowledge
- understanding that "view source" gibberish
- and there was this one web page I wanted to emulate for my company's home page
→ click here to learn more ←